Saturday, May 23, 2020

The Dom with the Kink Monsters (Badass Brats 4) by Sorcha Black

This book is about Winter and her boyfriend Mack. They are looking for a drummer for their band and Ramsay answers the ad to join. After joining the band Ramsay and his submissive Saya begin a relationship with them and they find out they all mesh on and off stage. When an unexpected event happens to them right as they begin to get famous can the four of them find a way to keep the band's rising star going while keeping their love lives intact? 


 SPOILERS I loved this book, Winter and Mack are creepy. They are kinky and enjoy some extreme play. Saya and Ramsay are an awesome group that have a Master/slave dynamic that works for Ramsay's uber domness and Saya's sweet submissiveness. I loved seeing the four of them figuring out how they can all work out together as couples and a foursome. I loved the arrival of Spider he was a sweet addition to the family and I loved the tension that he brings to Winter and the group based on her hard limits. I loved the ending and how things work out as they should. This book is just awesome. 


I would recommend this book if you're into kink and D/s in many variations, a story about love and acceptance of the family that you choose. This is my favorite book of the whole Badass Brats series a must read.
✯★✯★
=== CHECK IT OUT! ===
If you liked this please check out my review of The Dom with a Clever Tongue also by Sorcha Black, Cari Silverwood and Leia Shaw!
The Dom with the Clever Tongue Review

No comments:

Post a Comment