Saturday, October 17, 2020

Body (A Trinity Novel 1) by Audrey Carlan

This book was awesome it was a little slow for me in the beginning but once I got into it I really enjoyed the story. Gillian has a troubled past and she has a hard time letting men in especially Chase a billionaire who is trying to woo her and she doesn't know what to do. The sex is hot the emotions are strong and the mystery is heart racing. It really picks up near the end and you want to know what's going to happen. The story is left on a bit of a cliffhanger which left me wanting book 2 right now! I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to people if you like the billionaire man/middle class woman type of romance.
✯★✯★
==============
If you liked this please check out my review January also by Audrey Carlan!
January Review

No comments:

Post a Comment