Saturday, October 31, 2020

Fate (A Trinity Novel 5) by Audrey Carlan

It's finally Kathleen's turn to get her HEA. She was burned during a fire caused by the madman that was stalking Gillian and she's lost herself. She pushed away her one true love Carson over and over again. Now it's three years later and they have the possibility of reconnecting but they're not the same people they used to be. Can they figure out how to love and be together again?

 This book was so emotional. I loved Kat in all the other books and I was happy to see her get her own story. She's finally starting to feel like herself again after she's been burned in a fire. She's starting to get function back in her hand and she has hope for the future. Enter Carson. Carson is the same as he's always been but still somehow different. I was not expecting him to find out he has a daughter. I think the way he went about telling Kat about it could have gone better but at least it worked out in the end. Misty was freakin' crazy! When we find out the details about her mental state I was really surprised and was not expecting that. And then when she drugs Kat and Carson then leaves with the baby I couldn't put the book down! And then Chase shows up to save Kat and ends up shot! Super crazy. I loved that Kat and Carson named their son after Chase that was really cute. This was definitely a great story.

✯★✯★
==============
If you liked this please check out my review of Life also by Audrey Carlan!

No comments:

Post a Comment