Tuesday, November 3, 2020

The Dom with the Deviant Kittens (Badass Brats #5) by Sorcha Black

Can I give this book 10 MILLION F**ing stars?!!! I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!!!! 

I loved Elodie, Lock and Tess. Elodie is sassy and knows that she's hot but she's still a nice person. Lock is a hot guy and he's confident about himself. He's also happy with Elodie and doesn't think he needs a second submissive or partner. He's afraid Elodie will leave him for Tess but that wouldn't further from the truth. Elodie loves Lock but slowly falls in love with Tess and her innocence. Tess didn't think she liked girls until Elodie and she slowly starts to fall in love with Lock as well. The three of them are hot as hell together. I hated the whole plotline about Lock's job and trying to be "family friendly" which annoyed me because i'm sure this kind of thing happens in real life. It's stupid that some people just can't accept that love comes in all forms not just two people. So much fun to read. 

 I would recommend this book because it's so awesome!
✯★✯★✯
= Check it out! =
If you enjoyed this please check out my review of The Dom With the Kink Monsters also by Sorcha Black!

No comments:

Post a Comment