Tuesday, December 19, 2017

VirginsforSale.com by Sky Corgan

Althea has signed up for something crazy. She's going to give herself and her virginity in exchange for money. Gavin want's something different when he sees the add for Virginsforsale.com he thinks it's false advertising but when he sees Althea he wants to believe. Both are unsure of what this site will bring them. Will they be able to find something they've been missing in one of the most unlikeliest places? 
This book was very interesting. I have to admit I didn't like Gavin at all but Althea was quite lovable although somewhat naive. I'm not sure what to say about this book other than it's a quite out there kind of premise for a story I feel like maybe the characters could have been more time to evolve between meeting and falling in love. Other than a little distrust at the beginning it was a little instalove for me but still enjoyable book.
✯★✯★

No comments:

Post a Comment