Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Light As Air (Compass Boys 4) by Jayne Rylon & Mari Carr

I'm so sad to see the Compass series end. I feel like a part of the family. I really loved all the Compass family members from the parents to the daughters and now the sons in the Compass Boys series. Both Jayne and Cari write amazing family sagas. I can't wait to see what they come up with next. This was a great story. I really enjoyed Doug and his journey with TJ and Rosalia. They were definitely meant for each other and the Compton family is definitely no stranger to trio relationships. I loved how the whole family came together to help TJ when Doug couldn't because he was really already part of the family. The love among this group is all encompassing. Definitely loved the epilogue with the father's meet up at their spot, the series end where is began and that's very satisfying. Great, great series and amazing read.
✯★✯★

No comments:

Post a Comment